Experienced Interim Bookkeeper needed for a vastly growing firm.
Amazing chance to utilise your Bookkeeping experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
This client have office across the UK and with their main office in Bedford. Due to their progression in their industry, they are now in need of an experienced Interim Bookkeeper to play a significant role in the finance department.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to increase their already vast skill set and improve an already exciting finance team. This organisation are going from strength-to-strength which is why there is no better time than now to join.
Working as a Interim Bookkeeper you will be responsible in assisting with key duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function for this important subsidiary. Duties will include:
- Accounts up to trial balance
- General ledger work, including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Variance analysis.
- Data collection and payroll duties.
- Analysing productivity rates of the company.
- Balance and bank reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST:
- Strong Bookkeeping expertise gained in a similar position
- Strong excel skills (ideally intermediate to advanced)
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
- Committed to the role.
What's on Offer
Excellent competitive salary, potential career progression, parking on site.