Interim Accounts Assistant
The opportunity to experience the growth of this international business.
Getting the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
About Our Client
A growing Pharmaceuticals business based in Huntingdon who have seen excellent growth throughout 2019, hence the need of an immediate Interim Accounts Assistant to come in and assist with the continued growth. Working from a fantastic office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team who will be able to assist with career development.
The Interim Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger, Payroll and Credit Control duties to a greater of lesser degree.
- Maintenance of the cash book and the petty cash account.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- More Senior Accounts Assistants will maintain the Nominal Ledger.
- Reconciling the Nominal Ledger.
- Journal entries.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Interim Accounts Assistant requires:
- Determination and drive to succeed within this international business.
- Immediate start requires.
- Strong relevant system experience including Excel - Pivot Tables, V Lookups, etc.
- Being able to come in and work within a fast pace environment.
- Confident in quickly integrating with a team and the environment.
- Currently studying their AAT and looking to further their studies.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the Interim Accounts Assistant vacancy will get the opportunity to experience the growth of this Pharmaceuticals business based in Huntingdon. During your time within the role, you will be receiving a competitive salary, along with a wide range of benefits.