- An exciting import & export shipping opportunity in Nottinghamshire!
- Opportunity to grow with a large in-house distributor of high-end goods...
About Our Client
The successful candidate will be joining a global industrial organisation, shipping export goods across the globe. My client are a market leader in their chosen sector and have numerous key accounts across the aerospace and FMCG sectors. Their operation is located in Nottinghamshire.
On a daily basis the Import & Export Officer will report into the UK Head of Operations and cover the following areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the import & export of shipped goods and updating the SAP system.
- Confirm due date and quantities of Finished Goods/Raw Materials/Juice movements with all internal and external teams
- Responsible for all customs documentation - Certificates of Origin, Bills of Lading, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists.
- Providing a high level of customer service and with your team - including customer updates and monitoring KPI's
- Managing inbound goods flow with a high profile spend customers (in excess of £2million per annum)
The Successful Applicant
The successful Import & Export Officer will been an experienced member of the shipping and distribution sector. They will either by working in-house for a distributor / manufacturer or be leading a team in the freight forwarding / shipping world. You will also have the following skills & attributes:
- 2+ year's experience within Logistics / Warehouse / Shipping /Inventory
- Experienced in managing the inbound shipping of goods via own transport or freight forwarders.
- Strong background in shipping & inventory (preference towards sea and air freight)
- Ideally from a manufacturing or distribution background
- Commutable to to the Nottinghamshire.
What's on Offer
- 15% bonus scheme
- 25+8 days annual leave
- Comprehensive Company Benefits Scheme