- Immediate Start - Competitive Hourly Rate
- Strong Temp-to-Perm Potential - Hybrid Working
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an Immediately Available Sales Ledger Clerk to join their Bristol based finance team.
The Immediately Available Sales Ledger Clerk duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an agreed set of customer accounts on the sales ledger.
- Manage the invoicing ledger in relation to these customers and ensure it is updated for any changes.
- Raise regular and/or one off invoices on a monthly basis, including coding and posting to the sales ledger.
- To carry out month-end sales ledger processes and ensure that month-end reports are produced, authorised and filed.
- Reconcile customer accounts on a monthly basis, matching off payments received and chasing any outstanding payments to ensure all accounts are settled within our terms
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Prepare reports, as required, for the Head of Finance and/or Finance Director.
- To work alongside the other sales ledger administrator and be able to provide cover as and when required.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate to the Immediately Available Sales Ledger Clerk role will have:
Proven experience in a similar role
- Live within a commutable distance to their central Bristol offices
Good general level of education, especially Maths and English
Good keyboard skills - speed and accuracy
Competent user of Microsoft Office products
Basic bookkeeping knowledge
Working knowledge of a financial accounting package
Ability to manage own workload
- Willingness to work as part of a team
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate to the Immediately Available Sales Ledger Clerk position is an immediately available opportunity, competitive salary and hybrid working.