- Do you have Netsuite and Salesforce experience?
- Are you immediately available?
About Our Client
Page are proud to represent this growing Software company with an immediately available position for maternity cover.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Collections of aged debt via phone and email
- Maintaining accurate records of all monies owed and collected
- Maintain strong working relationships internally
- Collection from overseas clients
- Work well in a sole AR role
- Manually process billings
- Weekly debtor reporting to senior members of the team
- Liaise with sales team and other departments daily
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong collections knowledge
- Strong knowledge of both Salesforce and Netsuite systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous exposure in a sole AR role
- Previously collected from overseas accounts
- Ability to work effectively from home
- Able to adapt to fast paced changes
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid an hourly rate between £14 and £17 per hour depending on experience and performance in interview.