- Hard working
- Team player
About Our Client
My client is a well established company based in Hove.
The key responsibilities of an IFA Administrator will be:
- Processing the submission of new & top up business to relevant provider platforms, checking adviser has provided full compliance requirements and uploading to our back-office system.
- Working with a number of provider platforms - to add expectations for new monies in.
- Processing Switches.
- Purchasing and selling of funds.
- Paying out ad hoc income requests.
- Annual Client Review Reports.
- Supporting and dealing with our migration project - moving assets from current platform over to new platform.
- Answering overflow telephone calls.
- Ad hoc Projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful IFA Administrator will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Worked within a fast-paced office with a large team and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to organise own workload, prioritise effectively and identify issues for escalation.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Excellent Time Keeping.
- Previous work in the IFA Market/dealing with Provider Platforms previously
What's on Offer
The successful IFA Administrator will earn up to £27,000 as well as ongoing support throughout your time with the business.