Human Resources Manager
Permanent, Exciting and varied position, parking on site
Friendly team, Ownership of the role, Wheatley
About Our Client
My client are looking for a permanent Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for providing HR services and policy administration relating to all phases of human resource activity. This position supports and partners with leaders across the UK Organisation. My client is based in Wheatley, Oxford with parking on site.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities:
- Ensure that Leaders and Supervisors understand, buy into and own the people issues within the business and drive improvements and changes.
- Provide coaching to Leaders and Supervisors in relation to change management and communication. Act as point of support to both Employees and the Organisation through periods of change.
- Partner with management to develop staffing strategies for current and future needs.
- Responsible for the recruitment process.
- Consider cost of recruitment and ensure that the Organisation are recruiting in a variety of ways in order to minimise (as far as possible) the financial implication.
- New starter HR induction / Handbook / Forms.
- Manage employee relations cases.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures. Ensure policies, procedures and reporting are compliant and consistently applied.
- Take ownership and process the payroll for weekly and monthly staff.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Human Resources Manager candidate:
- Minimum of Level 5 CIPD Qualification
- Experience in a similar Generalist role
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Excellent eye for detail
- Advanced communications skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders with discretion and sensitivity across all levels of the business
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy, responsibility, and commercial decision making
- Highly organised, team player with excellent prioritisation and strong follow-up skills
What's on Offer
Human Resources Manager job on offer:
- Permanent position
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Based in Wheatley, Oxford
- Parking on site
- Extremely varied role