- New and exciting opportunity to work with a top University group in London.
- Working in a central London location.
About Our Client
A top University group in central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- being the first point of contact for a range of queries and processes, such as - supporting case management, producing correspondence, dealing with customer queries.
- working with the wider HR and business community within the University to provide expert HR services.
- provide accurate information to enquiries in line with SLA's.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- prior experience within an HR setting.
- the ability to undertake basic numerical calculations - to work out leave and gross salary queries, relevant to full or part time employment.
- experience using systems, such as CRM and RemedyForce.
What's on Offer
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate to join a top University group in London as an HR Services Advisor - Support Desk. Working in a central London location.