- HR Officer
About Our Client
Page Personnel are supporting a leading Coventry based organisation with the appointment of a HR Officer to join a busy HR function.
This is an office based role.
Reporting to a HR Advisor, the role of HR Officer will provide support in a wide range of generalist HR duties, this will include:
- Offer guidance and support to line managers regarding employee relations casework
- Support with recruitment for a busy site
- Support with generalist HR administration duties
- Deliver on-boarding programmes for new starters
- Undertake audits of personnel files
- Deal with HR queries and reporting
- Conduct exit interviews
The Successful Applicant
This role is well suited to a proven HR Administrator/Coordinator looking to build experience of advisory duties.
Alternatively, you may be a proven HR Officer/Advisor looking for a new challenge.
What's on Offer
Up to £27000
Excellent scope for career progression and development.