- Fast Growth Manufacturing Organisation
- Based in Cardiff - Free on site parking
About Our Client
- Fast growth manufacturing organisation
- Opportunity to get involved in projects and ER as you progress with the business
- Based in Cardiff - free on site parking
- Reporting to the HR Manager working as part of a large HR team (circa. 10 HR employees)
- Maintain HRIS database to ensure that all records and the HR database are kept up to date, take responsibility for running mail merges when necessary, set up new records for starters and maintain the online employee system.
- Assisting with HR duties including recruitment administration, processing of application forms, equal opportunity monitoring and scheduling interviews.
- Co-ordinate with Line Manager's the new starter process including pre-boarding and induction plans.
- New starter administration: right to work checks, payroll starter and benefits administration, and reference requests.
- Maintain Time & Attendance system to ensure time keeping and attendance is correctly recorded, and fit notes or self-certificates are received where necessary and provided to central payroll.
- Assist with planning and administration of Learning & Development events and initiatives as required.
- Assist in administration of annual pay review and bonus cycles, including distribution of compensation statements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Working towars or CIPD qualified level 3 and above
- Previous HR administration and/or HR graduate
- Confident IT skills
What's on Offer
- £24,00 to £25,000
- Bonus 5%
- Pension 5%
- Healthshield cashplan
- 23 days holiday plus one day extra for every year of service up to 28 days
- 3x life assurance
- Clear progression path to HR Advisor
- Cardiff - on site parking
Quote job ref
+44 2920 643483