- Standalone HR Manager / HRBP
- Growing FMCG Business
About Our Client
The client is an established FMCG organisation with a well recognised brand name.
The organisation values employee engagement and is now looking to focus on organisational development moving forward.
The business has company acquisitions in the pipeline and some exciting growth opportunities.
This is a flexible working environment where you will not be constricted to the usual business hours.
Work from home is available one day per week. They will also consider reduced hours on a 4 day week.
Salary is paying circa. £40,000 depending on experience.
Free on site parking + 33 days annual leave (including bank).
Role overview / Requirements:
- Manage ER cases for site (low volume in this area)
- Look at innovative ways to improve employee engagement and culture
- 'True Business Partner' who can effectively engage with all members of staff and influence key stakeholders
- Key focus on Talent/Organisational Development. I.E training needs, succession planning, recruitment, retention, onboarding
- Ability to get 'buy-in' and add value to the business rather than be a 'support function'
- HR Policy development
Role and Responsibilities
- To be the key point of contact managing a high-level HR service to the Senior Management Team
- To focus on delivering an improved employee experience for all. To examine current engagement and to look for ways to enhance it through collection of data and ideas via exit interviews, employee engagement surveys and employee consultation forums.
- Guide Managers through employee relations cases, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction taking account of internal policies, employment law, best practice, and precedent.
- To work to reduce short-term absenteeism and improve attendance levels.
- To work with the Senior Management team to oversee and facilitate recruitment of staff to meet business demands.
- To manage salaried headcount and recruitment. To identify the need for new roles, to restructure existing teams, to work on job descriptions and oversee any recruitment.
· To support capability development, retention and succession of managers and key positions at the site.· To develop and enhance the Performance Review Process for all employees. To ensure that process is clearly understood and correctly implemented.
- To offer support to the HR Director on the yearly salary review process: making recommendations on salary benchmarking, market data and competitive benefits packages for all employees.
- To review and audit current HR processes and practices and streamline where any need is identified. To design user friendly guidance and mapping of processes.
- To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to business as appropriate.
- To assist (and lead where appropriate) on other Human Resources projects and activities as dictated by the needs of the business and as agreed with the HR Director.
The Successful Applicant
- An experienced Senior Advisor or BP looking to take a step up in their career as a minimum
- CIPD level 5 qualified or more
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - effective communication
- Technical understanding and working experience in talent development (i.e succession planning, career planning, training needs analysis etc.)
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV.
HR Manager (Standalone) / HRBP - Pontyclun