- HR Coordinator
- Hybrid working
About Our Client
Page Personnel is recruiting for a temporary HR Coordinator role for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham.
The Key responsibilities of the HR Coordinator role are;
- Inputting payroll actions into Itrent
- Assisting with the employee life cycle; on boarding, issuing contracts, arranging interviews
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Coordinator will;
- Be highly organised and able to work efficiently, prioritising as required
- Good level of Microsoft Office skills - ideally have experience in V looks in excel
- Experience of working with HR Information Systems - Sage, Itrent
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all your work but also be able to complete work, at pace, within tight deadlines.
- Customer service skills
- Working knowledge of administration, ideally associated with Payroll and HR processes.
What's on Offer
The HR Coordinator will be offered;
Temporary contract - 4 weeks - potential to extend