Central London location
Reputable Government agency
About Our Client
A fast-paced Governmental agency who are based in Central London.
The successful HR Coordinator will be responsible for:
* First point of contact for all HR and recruitment queries
* Advising on HR policies and procedures
* Coordinating the recruitment process
* Managing the onboarding and conducting exit interviews
* Administering annual leave, sick pay, maternity leave etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Coordinator must have:
* HR administrative background
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
A new and exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a reputable Governmental organisation who are located in Central London. The role is paying between £23,000 and £28,000.