£30,000 - £32,000
Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator
A chance to work for a global market leader
About Our Client
- A global FMCG company
- Regularly make any necessary updates to the HR PeopleSoft Database, including new starters/leavers/sickness and training - as well as any amendments and checking data quality as required.
- Co-ordination of new hire administration including induction handbooks and starter/leaver actions.
- Raising all purchase orders and ensuring the prompt payment of related invoices and payment requests.
- Managing health care and dental benefits administration and ensuring that all records are up to date and payments are made in liaison with the health care and dental providers.
- Accurate collation of contract, offer letter and amendment to contracts.
- Recruitment administration including support with advertising roles externally, administration of the ATS, requesting and providing reference and regret letters.
- Monthly filing and archiving to ensure that all personnel files are complete and up to date.
- Ensure that all the require information relating to payroll is submitted to the shared service centre on a monthly basis, collating and processing of very confidential information.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent administrative skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Results orientated
- Excellent MS Package skills
- Knowledge of other European languages would be beneficial
- Degree level education (or equivalent HR professional work experience)
- 2-3 years of HR experience
What's on Offer
- New modern offices
- Finish at 1pm every Friday
- Full training provided