- A new opportunity to work in top University in London
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate.
About Our Client
A top University group in central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gather and analyse people metrics in order to inform future decision making
- Carry out an EDI risk assessment.
- Provide managers with support and advice on employee relations cases;
- Provide support and guidance to mangers on sickness absence and OH referrals.
- Help with the recruitment processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- a good understanding of how to compile and present people metrics
- be able to support to managers at all levels on ER matters.
- experience using iTrent or similar systems.
- be able to work with minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
A new and exciting opportunity for an experience HR candidate to join a top University group in central London. Working on a temporary contract, as soon as possible.