- A blend of both operational and strategic HR duties on offer
- An E.R centred role with scope for involvement in project work and OD
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and highly reputable organisation based in Leeds. The organisation has enjoyed a successful period of growth within the last 12 months which continues into H2 of 2021. The HR Business Partner role sits within a HR function which values development highly and you will be able to see your contribution to the wider business first-hand.
In this busy and varied HR Business Partner position, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Being the first point of contact for employees and Managers for all HR queries.
- Providing high level support to managers regarding disciplinary and capability issues; advise on appropriate action and procedure.
- Generate ideas for improvements to the employee experience, gaining stakeholder buy in from project management to implementation.
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all HR issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
- Oversee the day to day management of the recruitment processes including candidate attraction, interview and selection and pre-employment checks
- Develop and review HR related policies and procedures ensuring compliance with legislation and introducing best practice to make improvements in processes and practices
The Successful Applicant
We're looking for someone with;
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role
- A background within a blue-collar environment is preferred
- CIPD qualified to level 5 or 7
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to support managers in resource planning, training, compensation, benefits etc.
- Excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
Salary up to £40,000 DOE + Above market average pension contribution + Free on-site parking + Developmental opportunities + Great benefits package