- Fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a great team.
- 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
About Our Client
Our client are based between Wilmslow and Macclesfield and are helping to dramatically increase the number of coronavirus tests that take place each day to support the national effort against the coronavirus pandemic. They are looking for someone on a temporary basis to support the HR team with a number of day to day tasks. Previous experience within life sciences is beneficial but not essential.
Main duties and responsibilities of the HR Assistant are:
- Day to day ad hoc administration
- First point of contact via telephone and email for recruitment enquiries.
- Supporting with the recruitment process, including shortlisting of applicants, scheduling interviews.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements online.
- Liaising with internal colleagues and external agencies to arrange Lab training and start dates for successful applicants.
- Greeting and assisting interviewees on site.
- Contacting successful applicants via telephone to offer the role.
- Undertaking pre employment checks for applicants including right to work checks.
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment for successful applicants.
- Chasing up new starter documentation.
- Updating recruitment and HR system.
- Assisting with the on boarding process and inductions for new starters.
The Successful Applicant
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in the use of HR/Recruitment software and computer packages e.g Excel, Office
- Previous recruitment experience
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
What's on Offer
A really exciting opportunity for a Graduate / HR Assistant wanting to further develop their career and learn from a great team.
Contract is initially 3 months and we are ideally wanting some to start asap.
£20,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience.