HR Assistant (12 month FTC)
Progressive role that offers exposure
Bridgend - full time - free parking
About Our Client
The client / what's on offer:
- Business Services / Public Sector based in Bridgend
- Free parking
- Close-knit, friendly working environment
- Opportunity to be exposed to HR Advisor responsibilities
- Process payroll end to end (training will be provided)
- Provide a full administrative service so that the needs of the HR departmental team are met.
- Create and maintain HR records
- Produce statistics and reports for the HR Manager
- Assist in the co-ordination of Recruitment activities to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as and when required.
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner that meets audit requirements.
- Organise and co-ordinate meetings, diaries and events
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Experience in HR Administration
- Keen to develop and hard working
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested. Bridgend.