- HR Advisor
- Based in Leatherhead
About Our Client
The client is an outsourced marketing company
The HR Advisor will be responsible for:-
- Provide a first class HR consultancy service to line managers by ensuring compliance with policy, procedures and legal requirements, managing employee relation issues.
- Support hiring managers through strong relationships with our recruitment partners, ensuring we support the recruitment process commercially and professionally from the advertising stage through to the offer stage.
- Work with new employees to ensure they are fully inducted into our business during and up to the successful completion of their probation period.
- Provide guidance on areas such as performance reviews, absence management, maternity leave, liaising with other departments/specialists where appropriate.
- Support business and HR projects, leading where appropriate.
- Support the performance management and objective setting process for the business, advising on performance improvement plans and personal development plan initiatives.
- Assist the HR Business Partners with TUPE transfers and the implementation of new business.
The Successful Applicant
The HR Advisor will be able to work in a fast-paced changing environment. Knowledge of employment law is essential and providing advice to managers .
Understanding of non-UK Legislation would be advantageous.
What's on Offer