- Excellent salary and benefits in an autonomous role with travel - car provided!
- Friendly, dynamic team with great opportunities for personal development
About Our Client
Our client, a large, well-known brand are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a 15 month Fixed Term Contract. This role is paying up to £40,000 with retention bonus, brand new company car, mileage and additional excellent benefits. This is an autonomous role in a supportive, dynamic team.
Duties and responsibilities of the HR Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong professional credibility and build on-going relationships as a trusted advisor with managers and leaders
- Work closely with the business to drive core people processes. Manage and provide advice and recommendations on all people related issues.
- Coach, challenge and influence leaders & managers to develop leadership and team capability.
- Support HR Management in end to end organisational change that will improve the overall business performance and ensure our teams are as effective as they can be as well as being future ready.
- Support the Head of HR, recruitment teams and hiring managers to hire the appropriate talent efficiently
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders & line managers on all HR policies and processes, resolve day to day queries effectively and support and coach people managers when dealing with ER issues.
- Provide inputs to the Head of HR on reward and benefits requirements to ensure that they do not impact our ability to attract and retain talent.
- Review and analyse data to produce reports for key employee metrics (e.g. turnover, headcount, and absence), identifying and investigating possible implications of issues/trends that show up as well as driving solutions and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support business initiatives through participating in multi-function project teams as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role of HR Advisor will possess:
- Full driving licence
- Experience in the HR generalist space
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written is essential
- Proven ability to plan and implement projects/initiatives
- Analytical skills; quickly evaluates data / situations and reaches conclusions
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Coaching skills and a passion for developing people
- Ability to work with appropriate attention to detail and high standards, whilst still working at pace
- Experience of working in an entrepreneurial or engineering organisation would be highly desirable
- Degree or equivalent experience
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the role of HR Advisor will benefit from;
- Minimum 15 month FTC
- Salary up to £40,000 p/annum with up to 8% bonus
- Retention bonus
- Company car - likely to be Hybrid/Electric plus mileage
- Enhanced pension
- 3 x Life Assurance
- You will benefit from the opportunity to be part of a supportive, high-performing team. This is an autonomous role covering Bristol and the surrounding areas with flexible working provided.