- Temporary HR Advisor - Employee Relations opportunity in Slough
- Previous employee relations experience is essential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest logistic service providers with 8 sites across the UK and over 25 years experience. They work with a really wide range of clients.
This temporary HR Advisor position based in Slough, will involve the following responsibilities:
- To be the first point of contact for all UK HR related queries from the organisation.
- To provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Communications, Absence Management.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge.
- Payroll data collate payroll changes; send through to Payroll in a timely manager
- Apply for candidate references, respond to reference requests, ensure authorisations are in place and corresponding paperwork is processed
- Assist and provide paperwork across the full HR Lifecycle
- Issue Contracts, Offers, vetting checks, collect paperwork.
- Keep abreast of Workplace legislative changes, providing guidance and support to senior stakeholders
- Review and revise HR Policy and handbook updates/reviews to ensure compliance and best practice
- Deal with all recruitment activity and campaigns
The Successful Applicant
The ideal HR Advisor will have the following:
- Proven experience within a HR Advisor position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent skills at building successful relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Accountability and ownership of workload
- Team Player
- Effective planning and organising skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Good communicator
- Enthusiastic and self-driven
What's on Offer
This HR Advisor position has great benefits on offer.