- Full time, permanent
- HR Assistant - Employee Relations Focused
About Our Client
You will sit in a large HR team who support the business with Employee Relations Case Work.
You will be working for a globally recognised brand that offers fantastic progression and development opportunities alongside great benefits, a flexible working model and a supportive and collaborative work environment.
Starting salary is between £24,000 and £27,000
Annual leave starts at 25 days plus bank alongside an 8% employers pension contribution.
The role is an ER focussed role where you will manage your own case load and business partner with Senior Managers in the business. Key duties below:
* Provide end to end case management. This will include the advisory and administration aspects of all performance and conduct cases that fall within our remit.
* Maintain a professional and positive attitude, articulating thoughts and ideas in a composed manner to instill confidence in others.
* Ensure cases are managed in a timely and effective manner, taking into account best practice and a commercial approach, escalating when appropriate to the management team or other HR SME colleagues.
* Build productive relationships within HR Services, the HR community and the wider business to increase effectiveness.
* Understand expectations in accordance with our Service Level Expectations and take personal responsibility for achieving them and collaborating with others to ensure deadlines are met.
* Actively participate in efforts to support and embed change across HR Services and the wider HR function as well as engaging with continuous service improvements.
* Demonstrate commercial awareness & risk management which includes an understanding of the current environment within which we operate and an ability to adapt recommendations or advice as appropriate.
* Demonstrate a methodical, analytical and clear approach to problems using appropriate tools and technologies to help identify priorities and support solutions.
* Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages is essential, as is knowledge of SAP or other HR systems.
* Support colleagues from other HR teams with note taking at formal meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Previous case work experience in a HR capacity
- Ideally working towards or completed a CIPD qualification
- Ambitious and keen to learn
- Ability to work autonmously
- Confidence to manage your own case load of employee relations
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV!
Remote or office based
HR Advisor (employee relations)