HR Advisor required for IMMEDIATE START!
Knowledge of having worked in a shared services environment is advantageous
About Our Client
You will be working in a fast paced media environment for a market-leading sports technology company based in London.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor are as follows:
- Support, advise and guide all aspects of employee relations
- Jointly accountable for the day to day workload of the HR Shared Services team
- Sound knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Process new starters/leavers across Global locations
- Ensure all employees have right work work in the UK and overseas locations
- Lead and train others with company induction
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Advisor will have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of having worked within an HR Shared Service environment previously
- Certificate in HR or CIPD qualified level 3 and above
- AN upbeat positive attitude with the ability to work well under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and IT Literacy particularly within Excel (VLook Ups and Pivot tables) with a proven ability to create and deliver presentation.
- Fluent in either French, Spanish or German would be an advantage
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity based in London.
Competitive salary between £32,000 - £36,000k
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension plus much more!