I am seeking an HR Advsior for a popular entertainment venue in central London!
Employee Relations knowledge is ESSENTIAL!
About Our Client
You will be working for the biggest and busiest Casino in the UK in central London.
As HR Advisor for this well-known Casino in London, you will be required to provide HR Administration and Generalist support for approximately 650 employees.
- Employment life-cycle (from recruitment to resignation), ensuring that all support is professional, timely and accurate.
- Support and advise line Managers with policies and procedures and on Employee Relations issues and assist HR Manager with more complex or ad-hoc issues. Employee Relations knowledge is an important part of the role.
- Support other members of the HR team during periods of absence and heavy workload.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Advisor will have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources, Business or related subject
- Minimum 2-3 years' knowledge of having worked in Employee Relations and case management - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of having worked in hospitality or leisure industries beneficial
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Have high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and use own initiative
What's on Offer
This HR Advisor is a permanent opportunity. You will work alongside an engaging and welcoming team located in London.
In addition to your basic pay and free meals, you will be entitled to:
- Access to the Company pension scheme (5% employee / 4% employer)
- Death in service cover (x 2 salary)
- Holiday (20 days plus 8 public holidays)
- Company sick pay (after one year's service)
- An interest free season ticket loan
- Subsidised foreign exchange and discount benefits.