Market leading manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
The organisation is a market leading manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Cardiff.
The company values development and progression and offers succession plans as soon as you join the business.
Free on site parking.
- Absence Management
- Succession planning
- Change Management
- Flexible working
Policy & Procedure
- Updating existing and creating new policies and procedures which reflect Company values, the business environment and legislative requirements.
- Clearly communicating policies and procedures to all levels of management.
- Provide advice and support to managers and employees on the interpretation of policies and procedures
Recruitment & Selection
- Liaise effectively with internal and external sources to fully draw on available candidate pool
- Support and participate in interviewing candidates
- Coordinate employment offers and supporting documentation
- Liaise with Learning Partners and Education providers in the recruitment of Apprenticeship and graduate's programs.
- Actively participate in strategic HR initiatives and departmental activities/projects as outlined in HRBP and KPI's
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Trade Union. Supporting in consultations and negotiations on a range of employee/business issues.
- Holding regular TU/HR and work group update meetings.
Learning & Development
- Conduct line management training/workshops on PMUK policy and procedures, updated
legislation and leadership development.
- Conduct new management training for new recruits or for those receiving a leadership
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- HR experience (minimum 3 years)
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Manufacturing experience
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested. Cardiff.