- Hybrid working
- Healthy progression within the organisation
About Our Client
The Welsh organisation based in Bridgend are able to offer all the benefits of working for a leading organisation whilst benefiting from a close knit and supportive team.
Working alongside a HR Business Partner, this is an exciting, generalist HR Advisor role, dealing with all aspects of the employee life cycle and also supporting with HR projects.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide advise and guidance to stakeholders regarding HR policies and procedures
- Support with employee relations casework
- Support line managers with recruitment
- Support line managers with performance reviews
- Support with change management projects
- HR reporting and KPIs
- Support with HR Projects
For full-time appointments you'll work between 37 and 40 hours a week, from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Your role will be mainly office based, although you will also travel to visit other business sites or to attend meetings and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Advisor in Brdidgend will have:
- Educated to A level standard as a minimum, or equivalent
- CIPD Level 5 qualified/part qualified (or equivalent career experience)
- Previous experience within a similar HR generalist role, advising and supporting line managers on employment law, HR policy and procedures
- Experience of using an HR database and being an HR system super user, ideally Iris Cascade
- Demonstratable experience of supporting managers with recruitment and onboarding
- Experience of prioritising workload, time management and dealing with conflicting priorities
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation and the practical application of this in a working environment.
- Experience of employee case management e.g. disciplinary
- Line management experience
- Operated in a multi-site HR role
- Experience of working in a charitable/not-for-profit and/or health sector
What's on Offer
The successful HR Advisor can expect:
£28,000 - £32,000 salary
28 days AL + bank holidays
Cycle to Work scheme
Various discount schemes