- Leading health care charity recruiting a HR administrator
- Hybrid role (2 days office/ 3 WFH)
About Our Client
My client is a not for profit market development organisation
- Effective and efficient recruitment administration to include:
- Prepare recruitment templates and candidate information
- Advertise vacancies internally, on the website, and through external job boards/agencies as agreed with hiring manager and HR Advisor/Head of HR
- Manage enquiries through the Recruitment Mailbox including efficient response to queries, acknowledge receipt of applications and prepare short-listing information for hiring managers
- Schedule interviews, prepare and send invites to interviews, effectively answering any queries
- Welcome candidates for interviews, support with selection administration, manage schedule on day(s) of interviews and any issues arising
- Undertake pre-employment checks, including right to work in the UK and reference checks
- Draft offer letters and contracts
- Contact unsuccessful candidates and arrange feedback
Onboarding, induction and leavers administration
- Prepare onboarding, induction and leaver information to include:
- Liaise with and send welcome pack to new employees prior to their first day
- Ensure receipt of all appropriate onboarding information including payroll form, next of kin, confidentiality statement etc.
- Administer the induction e-learning system ensuring employees receive notification of training when they start and refreshers thereafter.
- Draft acknowledgement of resignation letters and send leaver surveys prior to employees' last day with the organisation
- Provide exceptional service to new starters and their managers throughout the induction and onboarding journey.
HR system administration
- Process, input and maintain all employee data in the HR information system including new starters, leavers, holiday information, and any changes
- Support managers and employees effectively and efficiently with system queries
- Proactively work to enhance system use within the HR team and across the charity, making recommendations for improvements to system processes to HR Advisor/Head of HR.
Payroll and benefits administration
- Prepare and send appropriate employee information to HR Advisor/Head of HR for payroll each month, ensuring information is accurate and payroll deadlines are met
- Administration of benefits systems (including pensions and cash plan), ensuring employees are added and removed in a timely fashion.
- Administer information for other benefits such as our cycle to work scheme.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of HR administration either as an HR Assistant with experience of creating and maintaining templates, processes and policies
- Demonstrable experience of managing a varied workload and achieving objectives
- Ability to use HR information system effectively
What's on Offer
This is an ongoing temporary role paying between £12-14ph depending on the level of experience. Although initially this is a temporary role, for the right candidate there is a possibility of a permanent role after 3 months.
The HR team are working on a hybrid model so the successful candidate will be expected to come into the office 2 days per week.