- Fantastic opportunity to join a non-profit organisation in Rotherham
- Immediate start with potential long-term permanent opportunities
About Our Client
Page Personnel are working closely with a non-profit organisation in Rotherham in the recruitment of a HR Administrator position, this is a temporary position with potential permanent opportunities. You will be supporting with Recruitment Manager in the recruitment of high volume positions, your role will involve, maintaining administrative systems, pre-screening candidates & formatting documentation plus much more.
Key responsibilities include: handling inquiries, maintaining the HR system, arranging interviews and assessments, formatting documents, interview pre-screening candidates, advertising positions on the company website, attending meetings with the Recruitment Manager and assisting where possible.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Have HR/Recruitment experience or an interest in the sector.
- Good administrative and communication skills.
- Be immediately available.
- Self-motivated and able to meet towards tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
What's on offer as a Recruitment Administrator?
£17,500 salary + immediate start + temp to perm opportunity + progression + training & development