- Fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a reputable University
- Hybrid working - offices based in Central London
About Our Client
A fast-paced and reputable University based in Central London offering hybrid working.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for: * First point of contact for HR enquiries and managing the HR mailbox
* Coordinating all recruitment; planning advertising campaigns with HR Advisors, posting job adverts, managing all candidate communication
* Administering the onboarding process and pre-employment checks
* Supporting HR meetings and getting involved with various HR processes across the department.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Administrator must have:* At least 6 months of HR experience
* Experience of working within the public sector would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
A new and exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a University in Central London. This is a 12 month FTC initially and will be offered on a hybrid working basis.