- Fantastic education organisation
- Great HR opportunity
About Our Client
A reputable and fast-paced University based in Central London.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
* First point of contact for all HR queries
* Administering the onboarding process; compliance and new starter inductions
* Supporting any ER meetings; disciplinarys, grievances, sickness absence etc.
* Ad hoc HR project work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Administrator must have:
* Experience in a HR Admin/Assistant/Coordinator position
* Experience of working within Education would be desirable
* Strong communication and ability to take initiative
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
A new opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a busy HR team at a reputable University based in Central London. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis.