- Fantastic education organisation
- Growing HR team
About Our Client
A reputable educational organisation who are based in Central London.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
* First point of contact for all HR queries and managing the HR inbox
* Coordinating all recruitment; uploading job adverts, booking interviews etc.
* Overseeing the onboarding process; references, DBS checks, right to work checks.
* HR project work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Administrator must have:
* Experience in a HR administrative role
* Experience within an education setting would be desirable
* Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
A new opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a fast-paced HR team at an educational organisation. This role will be on an ongoing temporary basis.