- Excellent opportunity for graduates to gain HR experience
- Permanent opportunity to work for a fantastic company in London
About Our Client
The client operates on a global level, with offices across all continents. The client is a FTSE 250 recruitment agency with an excellent reputation for enhancing career prospects.
As a HR Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the wider team with any HR related task.
- On-boarding and off-boarding: conducting pre-employment checks, drafting contracts and offer letters and reference checks
- Managing the HR inbox and responding to all employee queries in a timely manner
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the HR system and personnel records
- Benefits related administration
-Helping with the administration with any annual employee processes such as salary reviews and bonuses
-Opportunity to get involved in wider ad-hoc HR projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be degree educated and you must display an interest in HR, perhaps you have started your CIPD qualification or have done an internship in a HR capacity. You must have at least 9 months of administration experience within a corporate environment and be able to demonstrate a clear interest in HR. A 2:1 or above graduate with a placement year/year in industry would be desirable.
You must be switched on, articulate and show a willingness to learn. You must be a team player and act in a professional manner.
What's on Offer
The client is offering a starting salary of £24,000 as well as other great benefits. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates to embark on their HR journey with an excellent company that is offering a permanent HR Administration opportunity for the right candidate.