- Have you got previous HR experience?
- Would you like to work for a globally recognised company?
About Our Client
Our client is a membership service provider based in Maidenhead. They have a small HR shared service centre and are looking for someone to join the team as an HR Administrator on a permanent basis. You will be remote based initially and then return to the office 5 days a week when restrictions are eased.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for:
- 1st line support for general HR queries
- Processing starters and leavers, including reference checks, right to work checks and preparation for exit interviews
- Administering benefits for employees
- Assisting with resourcing across the UK
The Successful Applicant
The ideal HR Administrator will have:
- Previous HR experience
- A can-do attitude
- A hands on approach - this is a very broad role and your responsibilities will be different every day
- Desire to constantly be learning and improving
What's on Offer
A competitive salary & great benefits package for the right candidate.