Work within a well-established, expanding company
Opportunity to gain exposure in ER cases
About Our Client
This manufacturing company, that is based in Cardiff, is tripling their production line due to their ongoing success. Due to the expansion, they have temporarily moved offices around the corner from their site. They're looking for someone to hit the ground running and support the HR team.
The key duties are:
- Providing an effective and efficient HR administration service on site
- Prepare documentation for forwarding to Group Payroll Department of the weekly paid payroll.
- Maintain and update personnel and training records for all employees.
- Co-ordinates occupational health surveillance and referrals appointments
- Provide an administration service to the HR Department, absence record keeping, analysis, and discipline and grievance records.
- Support the recruitment process with documentation, on boarding and induction
- Update HR metrics and liaise with the share services HR function on the provision of information.
- Provide a facility service covering management of stationary storage and ordering system.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified preferred
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written
- High attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure when addressing changing priorities
- Pro-active - give ideas and suggestions to streamline/improve process
- Ability to build relationships and work within a small team
- Ability to take initiative
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
- Exposure to ER cases
- Working within a fast growing manufacturing company
- Free on-site parking