Are you seeking a HR Assistant position?
I am keen to register immediately available candidates for temporary roles!
About Our Client
My team and I are working with a number of clients within sectors including Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Media, Property and many more. All located in London.
HR Administrator responsibilities:
- Responding to general employee queries
- Daily management of HR inbox
- Liaise with finance team for payroll purposes.
- Raising purchase orders
- Preparing training materials
- Advising employees on benefit schemes and HR policies
- Sending out welcome packs
- Main point of contact for all HR-related invoice queries
The Successful Applicant
HR Assistant requirements:
- Strong administration skills.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
What's on Offer
If you are immediately available and seeking a HR Assistant or HR Administrator role then please get in touch and apply to this advert. We have multiple roles within our team with salaries dependant on experience. All roles are located in London!