Immediate start available
About Our Client
The client is a well-established FMCG organisation based in Coventry.
The key responsibilities for the HR Administrator will be tasks such as diary management for the wider HR team, all administration required for aspects such as recruitment, disciplinary, investigations etc, being point of contact for HR queries via telephone and email, compliance administration, involvement within ER issues - ensuring these are logged and collated, reference checking, providing general ad-hoc support to the wider HR team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Administrator will:
- Be confident working within a HR Administration capacity
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have a good understanding of HR Practice
- Be able to work well with the wider HR team
- Be confident working independently
- Be able to manage own workload effectively
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be available to work within the next week/immediately
What's on Offer
A 2 month contract with a well established FMCG organisation in Coventry. This is paying a per annum equivalent of £18,000.