- Leading provider of airport ground services.
- Competitive salary.
About Our Client
A leading aerospace company.
- Manage all service activities in line with appropriate weekly/monthly/annual service cycles (e.g. payroll, benefits etc)
- Produce letters, contracts, references and other employee documentation
- Use Workday and other HR systems to deliver HR transactions in relation to the employee lifecycle quickly and efficiently
- Support benefit administration
- Answer all employee and stakeholder related queries linked to the delivery of the service
- Ensure delivery and reporting of services meet with agreed SLAs
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at first point of contact
- Provide functional, system or local subject matter expertise in relation to the HR service provided
- Maintain accurate employee records and ensure that documentation is filed appropriately and in line with data protection requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills who can work on their own initiative while still working as part of a wider team
- Tenacious and able to deal with some ambiguity
- Ability to manage a demanding workload and prioritise accordingly
- Personable, strong communicator who can work with a variety of internal customers at all levels
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working