An exciting opportunity with a Leading Social Housing Association
Competitive hourly rate and an immediate start!
About Our Client
A reputable Housing Association seeking experienced Housing Officer's to join their established Housing Team.
The key responsibilities:
- Pro-actively manage, maintain and improve designated social housing neighbourhoods
- Dealing with all aspects of tenancy conditions
- Support customers with benefit claims, signposting for advice and carrying out home visits during arrears pursuance process
- Act as the account Manager for the customer and property, responsible for identifying issues
- Be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure services and actions are effective and efficient to build lasting, satisfactory and sustainable tenancies.
- Take responsibility for maximising rent collection across a defined patch portfolio of properties ensuring that rent collection targets are met and tenancies sustained
- Managing an ASB caseload, attend multi-agency meeting and representing in court if needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience within Housing and Tenancy Management
- Confident in Housing Management systems
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Organisation skills
- Customer focused
**An Enhanced DBS is essential**
What's on Offer
An exacting opportunity has arisen for a Housing Officer with a Leading Housing Group Association in their Waltham Forest office. This will be a temporary contract, paying a competitive hourly rate of £19 PAYE plus an immediate start!
*Apply today to not miss out!*