In-House Corporate Paralegal
Growing West Midlands organisation require an In-House Corporate Paralegal.
Great opportunity for somebody who has excellent knowledge of Corporate Law!
About Our Client
Based in the West Midlands, this organisation has recently expanded opening another UK office whilst opening their first American office.
As an In-House Corporate Paralegal you will:
- Draft ancillary documents for company acquisitions and disposals (e.g., board minutes, share holder resolutions, stock transfer forms).
- Issue and create new share classes and issue share certificates.
- Appoint and terminate Officers.
- Complete Companies House Legal forms and make amendments where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
The successful In-House Corporate Paralegal will:
- Have excellent knowledge and experience working in Corporate Law.
- Be able to prioritise workload.
- Have accurate attention to details and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Have great communication skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunities to grow and progress with the role and company. Flexible working options are also available (part-time considered).