- Work within a reputable Housing Provider within their Homeownership Team
- Very competitive salary plus yearly bonus, benefits package and agile working
About Our Client
A reputable investment backed Housing Group based in the heart of London.
The key responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact and provide a customer-focused service to homeowners and leaseholders, ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Administer contractual obligations including leases and rents.
- Managing estates by diagnosing and managing repairs, liaising with contractors and managing their dairies.
- Ensuring all properties and neighbourhoods are clean and well maintained by liaising with managing agents and contractors.
- Following up with residents, making sure contractors work is to a high standard and reporting feedback to the contract manager.
- Manage a repairs budget and appoint contractors work within the financial budgets.
- Collect rent and service charges and seeking the appropriate action to recover debt and service charges.
- Efficiently and accurately process stair-casing, remortgage and lease extension applications ensuring RICS registered valuations are reflective of the current market value and premiums are accurately calculated.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms relating to leaseholders and shared owners, ensuring both quality and value for money in all aspects of service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience working within a Leasehold or Home ownership team.
- Property and estate management, including repairs and maintenance.
- Excellent Home ownership and leasehold knowledge, including leases, service charges, stair-casing, and Right to Buy.
- A pro-active self starter with a natural customer focus.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be welcomed into the busy Operations department of a reputable Housing Group. This is a permanent contract offering a competitive starting salary plus a yearly bonus and an excellent benefits package.