Homeowner Services/Defects Administrator
Immediate Start in Covent Garden
Temp to Perm Opportunity
About Our Client
A leading social enterprise based in Covent Garden, recognised for success, innovation and growth in recent years.
You will be responsible for managing defects, ordering and managing repairs, and dealing with any tenancy or neighbourhood issues that arise.
Other key duties include:
* Creating welcome packs to ensure all information provided to customers is accurate, relevant and appropriate for their needs.
* Managing defects; logging calls and booking appointments with developers.
* Sending out welcome packs to new homeowners and answering any queries on these packs.
* Answering telephone calls and responding to emails from both new homeowners and developers/contractors.
* Building an maintain effective relationships with internal and external service providers.
* Using resident feedback to identify common issues and develop plans to meet their individual and neighbourhood needs, thus improving their satisfaction levels.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a highly motivated self starter who is committed to good customer service for their residents. Previous experience of diagnosing repair queries within a housing organisation would be very beneficial for this post.
Experience within Defects and Social Housing is greatly desired.
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate, equivalent to £21,000 to £22,000, with an immediate start and opportunity to go perm within the organisation.
Interviews are scheduled for the week commencing 16/12/2019, only candidates available this week need apply.