Homeowner Services Officer
Immediate Start In Kings Cross
Great Opportunity with Reputable RSL!!
About Our Client
A leading national Developer and Housing Provider is looking to add to their Housing Services team.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Provide a customer-focused services and look after homeowner queries and issues in accordance with service standards, principles, policies and procedures.
- Administer contractual obligations with customers, including leases and shared ownership rents.
- Ensure all information provided to customers is accurate, relevant and appropriate for their needs.
- Collaborate other teams to ensure all homeowner estates are visited, inspected and any issues acted upon in line with agreed schedules, ensuring accurate records are kept of both visits and outcomes.
- Work closely with the wider Customer Services directorate to ensure all processes, policies and procedures are developed and shaped for homeowner customers as well as tenants, and build high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms relating to leaseholders and shared owners, ensuring both quality and value for money in all aspects of service delivery.
- Take full ownership of a range of casework relating to managing leasehold and shared ownership customers including neighbour disputes, breaches of leases/tenancy agreements, and the approval and monitoring of subletting requests
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant home ownership experience and/or professional qualification.
- Service Charge management experience.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload, meeting performance targets
- Valid UK Driving License and access to a vehicle
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to prioritise tasks and juggle changing priorities.
- Good oral and written communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading London Developer and Housing Provider on an Interim Basis. They are seeking a Homeowner Services Officer to join their busy team on an contracted basis. This rare opportunity has a Central London location, with a flexible working week, and a competitive hourly rate of £18 - £19 PAYE.
This is an immediate requirement so please apply now and do not miss out on the opportunity!!!