Homeowner Services Administrator
Excellent Opportunity with leading Housing Association and Developer
Immediate Start, Temp Contract
About Our Client
A leading national Developer and Housing Provider is looking to add to their Housing Services team.
This varied role includes but is not limited to:
- Take responsibility for providing a comprehensive administration service to the team.
- Handle initial customer enquiries and requests for repairs, over the telephone, email and letter.
- To review and develop all standard documentation and templates within the team, in accordance with changes to the service.
- Ensure consistent and accurate information, documents and letters are available and in use, issue standard letters to customers under the instruction of the Homeowner Services Officer.
- Ensure all customer and property records are kept up to date.
- Carry out data input tasks as required by the Homeowner Services team.
- Support the Homeowner Services team in resolving any issues with process and procedures, and with resolving customer issues.
- Work within the principles of Data Protection.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of administration systems and procedures.
- Relevant Housing Management experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and set personal priorities.
- Ability to organise workload effectively and work methodically on own initiative.
- Technically proficient in the use of databases.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Experience of taking minutes at formal meetings.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with experience of planning and delivery of large scale mailouts.
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading London Developer and Housing Provider on an Interim Basis. They are seeking a Homeownership Services Administrator to join their busy team on an contracted basis. This rare opportunity has a central London location, with a flexible working week, and a competitive hourly rate of £14 - £15 PAYE.
This role has an immediate start.