Home Check Officer
Unique opportunity with a leading UK Local Authority
Are you a customer focused individual with a passion for customer service?
About Our Client
A leading London Local Authority.
The Key Responsibilities:
- To lead on completing Your Home Checks for all Council tenants.
- To refer concerns of safeguarding to the Neighbourhood Officer and to relevant support services.
- To provide general advice and support to residents whilst carrying out Home Check visits.
- Manage the expectations of residents, keeping them informed of progress and agreeing a timetable for completing any follow up actions that arise from visits.
- To provide details and record tenant feedback suggestions for future planned maintenance or investment works.
- To refer any suspected fraud cases to the Neighbourhood Team and Cooperate Investigation Group in a timely manner.
- health and Safety inspections and risk assessing
- Provide excellent customer service
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience of conducting housing audits from either working as a housing officer within social housing, or within a block management/accommodation role is essential
- Efficient technology skills
- Customer facing personality
- Problem Solving attitude
- Partnership Working
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of Housing and Health legislation
- An understanding of Fire Safety
- Welfare and Employment knowledge
What's on Offer
An opportunity has arisen for a Home Check Officer with a Leading London Local Authority in West London. This will be an on-going temporary contract paying a competitive hourly rate of £18 PAYE with an immediate start date.