A fantastic opportunity for a Helpdesk Manager to join a busy Service Provider
Flexible temporary contract with competative weekly pay
About Our Client
The client is an agile, attentive and innovative organisation, specialising in delivery of high-quality cleaning services to some of the most prestigious buildings in London. They are constantly developing market initiatives, not reacting to them and we recruit, retain and develop top quality people at all levels of our business.
The Help Desk Team Leader will:
- Manage and develop the Help Desk Team through coaching, mentoring and use of structured development plans, continually reviewing the team to ensure a high level of service is delivered to all stakeholders.
- To meet operational objectives, set best practice and lead by example, drive continuous improvement and effectively drive and manage change.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all teams and stakeholders.
- To embed an exceptional competency in FreshWorks within the Help Desk team.
- Ensure all associated KPI's and SLA's are implemented, met, monitored and reviewed.
- To work in partnership with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate support is available.
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports, scheduled and ad-hoc.
- Monitor and review the Help Desk working practices to ensure the Service Level Agreements with stakeholders meet their needs within the resources available.
- To resolve any service delivery issues within available resources.
- To improve the performance of staff under his/her line management by maintaining communication with staff and providing the appropriate support and guidance.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experienced managing and training a Help Desk team.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong experience of FreshWorks or similar system.
- Prioritisation skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- The ability to engage, mentor and coach other team members
- Stakeholder management abilities
- Leadership qualities
- Calm, meticulous and organised
What's on Offer
The right candidate will receive a competative hourly rate and the flexability of weekly pay. Immediate start available