Great Career Progression for A Leading Service Provider
Chance to work on a Flagship contract in the City of London
About Our Client
The Client is a Leading service provider in the UK within Property and Housing, they are looking for a experienced Helpdesk administrator to join their team on one of the Flagship Contracts, based in London.
The Helpdesk administrator will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Checking and where appropriate amending labour times, materials etc on work orders
- Process site access requests and provide Risk Assessments and method statements engineering operatives.
- Updating Absence planner. Working in conjunction with future scheduler / dispatcher roles to ensure engineer availability is accurate within the systems
- Timesheets (if applicable), overtime and expenses processing and checking where appropriate
- Production of statutory testing reports
- Ordering PPE, Uniform & Equipment
- Updating various trackers for managers, MRT Audit, Store Audit, CRB Check, MRT Master
- Filing and scanning of MRT Personal Information
- Labour & Material Audit Checks for commercial team.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly with colleagues to provide the most efficient administration support function
- Respect the importance of health and safety and contribute to the divisional health and safety targets
- Filing and scanning of certs and compliance documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in Facilities (1 year)
- Software experience desired - Maximo or Concept
- Excel experience
- Must be self-motivated and organised
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be driven and focused
- Very good organisation skills.
- Able to work in a large team and Multi-task
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Chance to work for a leading Service provider
- Competitive salary
- Amazing benefits
- Paid Holidays