Hebrew speaking Customer Support Advisor
Receive unlimited training and support in development
Work in an incredibly motivated, hardworking, and positive culture
About Our Client
The client is a global direct selling multi-level marketing company with a portfolio of different health and well-being brands.
They have recently moved into a brand new office based in Hammersmith, West London.
The key duties and responsibilities of the Hebrew Speaking Customer Support Advisor role based in Hammersmith, West London include but are not limited to;
- Manage mainly inbound calls promptly
- Answer phone calls and emails and respond to customer queries and needs
- Ensure customer emails are replied to within the set standards of quality and accuracy
- Keep records of all conversations (phone or email) in our database in a comprehensible way
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Place customer orders in system; complete transactions; forward requests
- Follow-up on customer enquiries not immediately resolved
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Hebrew Speaking Customer Support Advisor has to have/be the following;
- Fluent in Hebrew with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is a must
- Previous experience in Customer Service experience is beneficial.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Attention to detail, good decision making, and organisational skills are required
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to engage and build effective relationships with Representatives quickly
- Direct Selling experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge in Network Marketing is a benefit.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will get access to the following benefits;
- 25 days annual leave
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Monthly Allowance in products
- Wellness quarterly bonus
- Employee Bonus program
- In-house free gym access/ Gym Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- And many more ...