An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global financial services business
Looking for a Healthcare Analyst to write research around the sector
About Our Client
Fitch Solutions is an industry-leading provider of credit, debt market and macro intelligence solutions and the primary distributor of Fitch Ratings content. Today 90% of the world's leading banks and financial institutions, as well as multinational companies, government agencies and consulting firms based across the globe depend on Fitch content to inform their business decisions.
Fitch Solutions is part of Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries.
Fitch Solutions Research team is recruiting for Healthcare Analyst to join its team in Manchester. These roles will involve producing analytical research, data and forecasts, on all aspects of the healthcare sector, for senior decision makers in financial institutions, consultancies, government agencies and multinational corporations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Healthcare Analyst will be/ have:
- Degree level qualification (essential)
- A strong interest in the Healthcare sector (essential)
- An interest in economics, business and current affairs, particularly interest in Emerging Markets (essential)
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking ability and demonstrable intellectual curiosity (essential)
- An excellent standard of written English and strong verbal communication skills (essential)
- Biological, life sciences, economics, finance, international relations, political science degree, or similar (desirable)
- An interest in Emerging Markets (desirable)
- Previous experience producing opinion-led research or forecasts to tight deadlines (desirable)
What's on Offer
Brand new Manchester City Centre offices