Two year fixed term contract
Modern office with plenty of parking
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national organisation based just north of Crawley with modern offices and plenty of parking.
They also have the ability to interview,on-board and train the right candidate externally, the right candidate will therefore need to have the ability to work from home.
The key responsibilities of the Crawley based Headoffice Accountant will be to:
- Manages the development, implementation and/or maintenance of one or more accounting systems
- Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, Cash Flows, etc. in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures.
- Design operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
- Ensure integration of data produced into systems and supports objectives of financial analysts.
- Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data and revenue.
- Participates in annual audits and special projects.
- Work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper record keeping for historical purposes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Headoffice Accountant - Fixed Term Contract position, will need to have the following skills:
- Studying towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Strong PC skills, especially Outlook and excel, with the ability to perform basic data analysis e.g. extracting data and applying pivot tables
- Proven experience of ERP packages, ideally SAP
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records
- Good time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Fixed term contract with the opportunity to be extended.