Head of Payroll
An opportunity to work for a leading interantional business
Must have lead a team previously
About Our Client
A global leader in thier field of expertise, based in offices in teh Chertsey area, with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
The Head of Payroll position involves;
* Successfully drive HR and people agenda and participate to the design, development, and delivery of different actions so that the outcomes meets current and future business needs, attracts, engages, develops, and motivates employees and develops the business as a great place to work. Work together with other HR teams to achieve these.
* Work together with other HR teams to deliver and achieve success in the following areas:
* Learning and Development - e.g. competence and talent development priorities, leadership team and critical talent development, global program nominations, training needs and priorities
* Talent Management - e.g. talent management and acquisition strategy, talent management and acquisition guidelines, workplace equality, diversity and inclusion, key positions identification, leadership and talent review, long-term workforce planning, critical candidate selection, headcount review.
* Performance and Reward - e.g. performance management process, managing performance improvement, recognizing high performance, reward strategy, reward and recognition planning and guidelines, off cycle rewards, wellbeing.
* HR Operations Development - e.g. manage organization and positions, plan headcount and employment costs
* Organizational Development - e.g. organization design, restructuring and job evaluation
* Culture and engagement - e.g. strategy and values communication, nurturing the company culture
* Change management - e.g. driving business transformation in units.
* Employment/Industrial/Labor relations
* Local HR Administration - e.g. managing local payroll, occupational health and other locally required administrative HR tasks and services
* Occupational health and safety
* Understand business requirements and strategic objectives and help to turn them into HR and people agenda priorities together with the Unit HR Director, HR CoE's and HR Services teams.
* Drive the alignment and consistency and take responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of HR policies, processes and systems to ensure HR is aligned with the business strategy and goals.
* Ensure employees and their competence levels meet current and future business needs (long and short term workforce planning, deployment of strategic workforce plan, monitor and analyse headcount cost development)
* Develop annual HR budgets in line with global budgeting guidelines.
* May Lead, coach and develop a team of Unit HRs and other local teams. Proactively guide, align, and share feedback with HR CoE's and HR Services teams to enable quality service delivery.
* Ensure that the organization complies with all applicable regulations, laws and employment standards.
* Scan market trends and current way of operating to identify gaps and feed these into Unit HR, HR CoE's, and HR Services teams and collaborate with them on a daily basis.
* A member of their respective Management Teams (i.e. Unit, Area or Global)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Head of Payroll opportunity will
- have worked in a similar role previously
- ideally have experience from a large/international business
- have managed staff previously
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary of up to £65,000 + car allowance.